Our vision is to give the gift…
The gift of choice to every student:
- Freedom from the trap of conformity
- Strength from the bonds of authentic friendship
The gift of peace to every parent:
- Satisfaction because their children model courage and lead others
- Relief because their children live with a constant safety net of support and encouragement
The gift of transformation to our community:
- We imagine “integrity life-boats” in every school to rescue kids from a sea of moral apathy.
- We see “oak tree teenagers” standing tall against the winds of peer pressure.
- We can feel the moral fabric of cities and communities growing stronger over years of supporting the character development of students.
Our commitment to our community…
Each of us make an impact for a better shared future. Inclusion, equity, and diversity are ingrained in who we are as an expression of our faith and a reflection of what makes our community great. But our work is far from over. In fact, we continuously push for better.
- Teen Advisors seeks to increase diverse representation that reflects the beauty of our community, creatively engages all, and fosters leadership development and growth with innovative programming.
- Teen Advisors seeks to elevate the story and leadership impact and potential of every student and actively celebrates our individual uniqueness, creative expression, and differences.
- Teen Advisors is committed to an intentionally and increasingly diverse staff, board of directors, volunteer base, and student membership which reflects the uniqueness and diversity of our local community and context.
- Teen Advisors endeavors to create programs that creatively engages everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.
- No eligible student shall be denied membership in or service by Teen Advisors, Inc., whether based on race, ethnicity, national origin, color, religion, socio-economic status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or disability.